Headlines News :
Home » , » DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Nashanta’s Wedding Dress

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Nashanta’s Wedding Dress

Thanks to Nashanta for taking the time to create a thread on weddingbee board and share her DressilyMe experience to all brides. Her positive comment on our dress and service makes us excited and inspires us to work harder and grow better. Below let's take a look at the photos and what did she said:

Nashanta's DressilyMe Shopping Experience

I have to thank all you brides, because your pictures and reviews are the reason why I ordered my dress from DressilyMe! My wedding is in October, and I actually ordered my dress way back in February because I was skeptical. (I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to change or get a new dress if it was completely awful lol).

This is the dress that I ordered from them, with slight changes. I asked for them to make it strapless, and add a matching lace bolero jacket, and to add a bustle to the train.

At the time I ordered my dress it cost $230 with the custom measurments, jacket, and shipping. The dress itself is actually even cheaper now, but I still saved a ton on the dress.

I ended up buying my pedicoat and undergarments from David's Bridal. I could have saved money by getting undergarments from somewhere else, but I actually wanted to try on the undergarments WITH my dress before I bought them. I'm glad I did!

I also want to add that the customer service at DressilyMe was great! They answered all my questions, and the dress is amazing! I can't want until after the wedding so I can send them a proper customer appreciation photo. I would definitely recommend their online store to other brides!

Here is the dress design from DressilyMe's website




And here's my actual dress, with bolero jacket! My first time trying the dress on! I was really surprised at the quality of the details.

Close up of the jacket I had them make.
 



The gorgeous bodice details!
 



The skirt and bustle
 



The Satin Sweetheart Neckline Charm Wedding Dress

This pretty cap sleeve wedding dress features a sweetheart neckilne with lace-up back and pleated skirt. While the tulle is embellished with appliques, the skirt falls into a cathedral train. You may find it directly from DressilyMe.com. STYLE NO. is WWD007AG

What Do You Think?

Would you wear this satin wedding dress? Do you think it is a perfect bridal look? Be sure to leave a comment and tell us your thoughts.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !



 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Just Bee Fashion - All Rights Reserved