Headlines News :
Home » , » LOVE/HATE: The ‘Badassery’ Edition - Wedding Guest Dresses

LOVE/HATE: The ‘Badassery’ Edition - Wedding Guest Dresses

LOVE/HATE: The ‘Badassery’ Edition - Wedding Guest Dresses
We all like to poke a little fun here in girlfriend models that glare into the camera, to smell their wells, contort themselves into positions that need a chiro out, and wait around hotel lobbies. But what about the royal couple and the audience that similarly do strange things in the real wedding photos? I thought it would be fun in future issues of Wholesale love / hate relationship with a look at some popular struck poses and facial expressions made by the bridesmaids, groomsmen, bridesmaid, groomsmaids, brides and grooms.

The inspiration for this little series was very popular instant badassery where everyone looks angrily at the camera with expressions cheap & wholesale wedding dressesthat say "Why do is taking my picture?" And "You want a piece of me?" Yes? "

Or even "I've caught in this dungeon and I'm very angry with you."

So what do you think of all the glaring of the camera, making cup angry, PO'ed looking girlfriends, boyfriends, and wizards that buy dresses appear in the wedding albums these days? I kind of hate, but I'm one of those people who has a big smile on my passport photo and on my license. I like a big goofy smile more than I winced. And you?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !



 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Just Bee Fashion - All Rights Reserved