Headlines News :
Home » » DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Mrs. LB's Wedding Dress

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Mrs. LB's Wedding Dress

Thanks to Mrs. LB, a bride from Ottawa, Ontario for taking the time to create a thread on weddingbee about her experience shopping at DressilyMe.com, we are grateful to see her positive comment on DressilyMe and, of course, we are also excited to see her fantastic look in the ruffled mermaid wedding dress. Without further to do, below let's have a look at her reviews and photos!

DressilyMe Vendor Review from Mrs. LB

This is a review of my experience shopping at DressilyMe. I have to say I can't be any happier with the result.


I ordered my dress back in Feburary. I emailed them first to see if they could make my dress. Unfortunately they were not able to make the dress I sent them at first. However, they sent me couple pictures of another dress that is similar to the dress I wanted, and I fell in love immediately. There was no problem communicating with them during the process. They are always fast at responding my emails, and their english is great. I just received my dress yesterday, so it is one month exactly. It came in a medium size box and the dress was well packed in a dressilyme bag inside the box. When I frist looked at the dress, I almost cried. It is way more beautiful than I expected. I saw there waere other bees complaining that the fabric had fish smell before. My dress doesn't have fish smell, BUT it does have cigarette/smoke smell. I don't think it is a big deal since it can be easily removed. So I put on my dress... Here are the pictures (sorry about the lighting):









I absolutely love my dress! If I have to say one say that I am not so satisfied with DressilyMe is that the dress doesn't come with built in crinoline while I asked them in the email and they said yes. I told them that I like puffy bottom, and they said this dress has a very puffy bottom, but in fact it does not as you can see in the pictures. Now I have to find a crinoline to make the bottom puffier. However, overall I am very satified with DressilyMe. I would totally recommand it to my friends and family.


I hope this review helps you. If you have any other questions, please PM me. I'd love to help you out.

The Ruffled Mermaid Wedding Dress


If Mrs.LB's look has inspired you and you would like to get this style of wedding dress, you may click the picture above and get more information. STYLE NO. is WWD008HS.

What Do You Think?

Would you wear this wedding dress? Be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think if you've bought our dress, we'd love to hear your story!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !



 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Just Bee Fashion - All Rights Reserved